The Viridian X5L Gen2 is a rail-based laser sight with a tactical light. It’s primarily comprised of aircraft grade aluminum with polymer front and rear covers. Viridian says its X-series laser sights fit all handguns (and rifles) equipped with a tactical rail. For a complete list of supported models see the Viridian compatibility chart.
Additional features include:
- An ambidextrous activation switch;
- an integrated, 154-lumen tactical light;
- Solid beam or pulse modes;
- personalization options for laser pulse rate, tac light strobe rate and light output;
- one Cr123a 3v lithium battery with more than six hours of life (constant), 10 hours (pulse) and one hour light and laser;
- a 5mW green or red laser; and
- a .5″ dot at 50′.
Viridian says this laser is factory sighted at 50′. You can adjust it for windage and elevation, and install it yourself. It connects via a modular rail set (included).
[ds query=’+Viridian +X5L +Gen2′]