The Viridian C5L is a rail-based laser sight with a tactical light. It’s primarily comprised of aircraft grade aluminum with polymer front and rear covers. Viridian says its C-series laser sights fit all handguns equipped with a tactical rail. For a complete list of supported models see the Viridian compatibility chart.
Additional features include:
- An ambidextrous activation switch;
- an integrated, 100-lumen tactical light;
- Solid beam or pulse modes (multiple);
- one Cr2 3v lithium battery with more than four hours of life (constant), seven hours (pulse) and one hour (light and laser);
- an install kit that includes a battery, three unique rail sets, one pin removal tool, two wrenches and two mounting screws;
- a 5mW green or red lase; and
- a .5″ dot at 50′.
Viridian says this laser is factory sighted at 50′. You can adjust it for windage and elevation, and install it yourself. It slides onto the tactical rail and is held in place by a mounting screw.
[ds query=’+Viridian +C5L’]