Summary: The description, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Phoebus PLG-3 laser sight.
The Phoebus PLG-3 is a polycarbonate, rail-mount laser sight and tactical light for standard-size pistols equipped with a picatinny/weaver accessory rail system. Other features include:
- A rubber touch-based pressure activation switch;
- an optional mouse tail activation switch;
- two CR-123A lithium batteries with an estimated operating time of 4–6 hours;
- an o-ring sealed and waterproof design;
- a 5mW red laser;
- a 178-lumen LED light; and
- a .5″ dot at 50′.
You can adjust this sight for windage and elevation through an external toggle, and an adjustment tool is included. Furthermore, it’s designed so that you can install it yourself.
The laser is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. You can read about the limitations and options concerning the warranty here.
[ds query=’+Phoebus +PLG3′]