The Lasermax Spartan is a rail-mount laser sight built in a black polymer housing. The company offers it with either a red or green laser. Other features include:
- Either a steady or pulsed beam (user programmable);
- a preservation mode that automatically deactivates the laser after a 10 minute period of inactivity;
- dual, oversize, electronic-activation touch pads;
- an accessory rail that allows you to attach a light to the bottom of the laser;
- a 1/3N battery designed to provide up to 5 hours of continuous use;
- either a 5mW, 650nm red laser or a 5mW, 520nm green laser.
LaserMax says this laser is factory aligned and is user adjustable for windage and elevation. LaserMax provides a 1-year warranty.
Pricing & Shopping
MSRP: $89 (red laser)
MSRP: $149 (green laser)