The Crimson Trace Rail Master Pro Universal is a rail-mount laser sight and tactical light combo (Crimson Trace’s original Rail Master Universal does not include a light). Crimson Trace says it fits most firearms that feature a M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style accessory rail (with a minimum of 1.0625″ from the recoil lug). Other features include:
- Waterproof, black, polymer construction with an aluminum body;
- Three operational modes, including laser/light constant-on, laser constant-on, light constant-on and laser w/light dazzler;
- tap-on, tap-off controls;
- a programmed automatic shutoff at five minutes to conserve battery life;
- one CR2 lithium battery designed to provide up to 2 hours of continuous use;
- a 100-lumen white light; and either a
- a 5mW red laser or a 5mW green laser.
Crimson Trace says this laser is factory sighted at 50′. You can easily install it yourself, and adjust it for windage and elevation.
The laser is backed by a three-year warranty.
MSRP: $279 (red laser)
MSRP: $379 (green laser)
[ds query=’+Crimson +Trace +Rail +Master +Pro +Universal’]