Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this laser.)[gdrts_stars_rating_auto]
Summary: The description, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Crimson Trace MVF-515 laser sight.
The Crimson Trace MVF-515 is a foregrip-mount laser sight and tactical light. The laser and light are built into a forward-grip unit you attach to a picatinny rail. Other features include:
- A 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum hard-anodized tang as the foundation;
- a 150/200-Lumen LED light;
- either a red, green or infrared laser with a 0.5″ dot at 50′;
- polymer grip panels with rubber overmold activation pads;
- a master on/off switch that allows complete shutdown of either the laser or light;
- ambidextrous, dual-side activations switches for the laser and light; and
- programmable modes for both the laser and light with three illumination modes to select from, including independent momentary, strobe or constant beam.
You can adjust the laser for windage and elevation. The light is fixed.
Crimson Trace says the batteries last more than 6 hours with the green laser and more than 48 hours with the red and infrared lasers.
The company also says you can install the MVF-515 yourself. It comes with a three-year full warranty.
MSRP: $479 (red)
MSRP: $649 (green)
MSRP: $599 (green)
[ds query=’+Crimson +Trace +MVF +515′]