Summary: The description, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Laser Devices Blast 2 laser sight.
The Laser Devices Blast 2 is a polymer and aerospace aluminum, rail-mount laser sight and tactical light for weapons equipped with a wide variety of accessory rail systems (i.e., NATO 1913, weaver, picatinny or non-standard). Other features include:
- A three-way lever switch with or without a remote cable pressure-pad switch;
- two CR123A lithium batteries with up to 8 hours of continuous use (laser);
- a 5mW red laser (infrared is optional);
- a 95- (incandescent) or 200-lumen LED light (depends on model); and
- waterproof up to 3 meters.
You can adjust this sight for windage and elevation. Furthermore, the sight is designed so that you can install it yourself.
The Blast 2 is backed by a one-year limited warranty for the laser and light, and a three-year limited warranty for the LED component.
[ds query=’+Laser +Devices +Blast2′]